Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I hate technology...

this is how I feel about technology!

After almost of month of holding my laptop together with various random items from around our house, I finally replaced the dying cable. Since then my internet has been down, GRRRRR!!! Anyway, it's been a crazy busy month and I've got so many things to write about. Here's some of what's been happening around here...

So far on Weightwatchers I've lost 8lbs (in four weeks). I've found the programme fantastic but was disappointed with my own will power!  I may have already said this here before, but my problem with food is my lack of self control. I generally eat very healthily, cook all my food/sauces/soups from scratch but if I open a packet of biscuits I will eat the entire pack. All of them. Even if there are twenty in the packet.

Doing WW has helped me in lots of ways but if I can't get past this sort of overeating I won't have suceeded, no matter how much weight I loose. I've been really lucky so far and have managed to loose weight every week, even if it's only half a pound. After an incredibly unmotivated week and lots of chocolate I'm expecting to have gained weight. Weigh In is tonight so I'll let you know how I get on.

Elliott is EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS old! Which means I'm super late doing his monthly photo and update. Will have that up tomorrow so do check back for some adorable baby photos of Elliott and Sophie!

 Eights months marked the end of breastfeeding for me and smEllie Boy. There were a couple of reasons why this was the right time for us to stop. I'm hoping to dedicate an entire post to this topic and to how we're getting on with formula and bottles.

Have a lovely evening!

(UPDATE: I did indeed put on weight, but only a half a pound! Hopefully it'll motivate me to loose more than that again next week.)





No comments:

Post a Comment