Sunday, June 12, 2011

And Then, There were Three...


Wow, two post in two months! I'm on a roll. A friend of mine has just started a blog and given me the inspiration to do a post on my amazing son.

Elliott James was born at 00:31 on the 12th of January 2011. He came in his own time and has been doing things his own way ever since. I will write his birth story in another post, but for now I thought I'd write about how life is living with Elliott and put up some photos of our baby boy. Elliott is the sweetest baby boy I have ever met. He loves chewing EVERYTHING he can shove in his mouth. He talks and laughs at his toys and has just discovered his hands this week. He is amazing.

The last two days spent with Elliott have been two of my favourite so far. There have been plenty of days that were hard and frustrating and followed by long, cranky chats with friends. But I want to stop and appreciate how simply nice these couple of days were. Elliott has been sleeping til 8am ish every morning and every morning I've been greeted with a great, big smile. The sort of smile that is utterly contagious and wakes your sleepy self up gently. Nothing amazing happened in these two days, no major milestones were reached. Instead of spectacular I got simple. Simple days filled with lovely, happy moments with my sweet son.

Here's a couple of pretty simple, happy photos. Enjoy!

Our now ginormous five month old...flying


Elliott as a teeney tiny baby

No comments:

Post a Comment