Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!


Elliott and I visited our lovely friends Kasia, Ola and little Emma today. The weather was beautiful so we sat outside in the cloud {the sun just went in...oops} and put the babies in the ball pit. Elliott had a ball {couldn't resist, sorry!} and I'd enjoyed catching up with the girls and hearing what they were up to.
Kasia and I met in college a few years ago and then had our babies just 4 months apart! It's great to have someone to chat to about what to expect in the next while with Elliott.

Speaking of himself, he's been much better today {he of course wakes from his nap as I type this, ha!} and I've been feeling better too. It's amazing how much getting out in sunny weather and having a laugh with friends can lift your spirit.

Thanks girlies for a lovely afternoon!










No comments:

Post a Comment